Sunday, January 4, 2015

VIDEO: "CLASSICS & LEGENDS"

The more I write, the more I come to understand that writing is an enterprise necessary to my existence.  

    It's a cathartic habit, a method of appeasing my mind's need to replay and romanticize the enchanting moments and adventures I find in my wanderings.  But writing without sharing is not writing as I know and love it.  I consider myself an outdoorsman first and a writer second.  As a passionate outdoorsman entranced by the sporting lifestyle, I consider writing for others a duty; for only in communicating the wonders I have known in the outdoors, can it be made possible that another might discover the same entanglement.  I am devoted to you.

    Making sense of the above semi-coherent rambling is this fantastic visual by Expedition Overland, "Classics & Legends."  Enjoy!


No comments :